The Philadelphia Dermatological Society uses an online CME system – CPD @ JeffLEARNTM.
This program will be used to record your attendance. Philly Derm attendees can sign in to meetings via text message and receive CME credits almost instantly.
To create an account with our CME partner, “CPD @ JeffLEARN”, do the following:
- Go to https://cme.jefferson.edu
- At the top right hand corner, click on “Visitor” button (if you are a full-time Jefferson employee, please use the Campus Key login)
- The next screen will be Login/Create Account.
- To create your account, choose “I’m new to this site and not affiliated with Jefferson” under the “Non-Jefferson Guests” heading . Unless, of course, you are a Jefferson employee.
- For your company/organization name, DO NOT list, “Philadelphia Dermatological Society”. Provide the name of your academic institution or private practice.
- Be sure to provide your cell phone number. The only communication you will receive from the system is a text confirmation that your record of attendance has been received.
- Have your NPI# ready
- After your account is created you will receive a 4-digit confirmation code that must be entered on the website to confirm your account.
- Once you receive the confirmation code, log into the system again. You will be prompted to enter the code that was sent to you via text. Once this is confirmed, your cell phone will become the method of recording your attendance and credits at selected activities