The Philadelphia Dermatological Society uses an online CME system – CPD @ JeffLEARNTM.
This program will be used to record your attendance. Philly Derm attendees can sign in to meetings via text message and receive CME credits almost instantly.
There are a few steps which you must complete in advance in order to begin using this new system:
1. Go to the CPD @ JeffLEARNTM home page at https://cme.jefferson.edu/
CPD @ JeffLEARNTM does NOT work with Internet Explorer (IE8)!
Please use any of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera
2. Go to the upper right corner and click “REGISTER”
– Create a USERNAME and PASSWORD. Your username can be your email.
– For “COMPANY/ORGANIZATION NAME”, please list your institution or the name of your private practice affiliation.
e.g. Drexel University College of Medicine, or Dr. Smith’s Dermatology Practice
Do not list “Philadelphia Dermatological Society” in this field
– For “JEFFERSON AFFILIATION”, select “Not Jefferson affiliated”…unless you are affiliated with Jefferson of course.
– BE SURE TO PROVIDE YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER. The only communication you will receive from the system is a text confirmation that your record of attendance has been received. Your cellphone number will not be shared nor will anyone from Philly Derm contact you at this number.
– Please have your NPI # ready.
To see more detailed instructions on how to create your online profile go to this link: How to create a profile PDF
If you have any questions please contact Jefferson’s CME office at 215-955-6992 or jeffersoncme@Jefferson.edu